Hiking & Trekking
Life's Better When You Get Outside!
- Hiking & Trekking
The Best View Come's After the Hardest Climb
Gran Canaria is a dream come true for those who enjoy hiking and trekking. With the island's varied terrain and mild winter months, it's possible to head out into nature most day's of the year. There are heap's of online resources for hiking and trekking enthusiasts, as well as apps, maps and routes for your smartphone.
Hiking is by far the best way to see the island. By walking at a relaxed pace you can feel the earth beneath your feet, breathe in the fresh country air, smell and touch the flora, and listen to the insects and birds sing. To explore the islands paths, we fully recommend the guide books and maps from Rambling Roger. Check out his website at the following link;
Local Hiking & Roadtrip Maps
As most of our guests are keen to explore the area around the finca, Xeph has made these handy maps in the links below..
- Bohemian Hideaway finca to Santa Lucia - 25 mins walk
- Hiking round trip: Santa Lucia valley & mountains - 1.5 hours
- Beer hike! Bohemian Hideaway finca to Fataga village - 3 hours
- Canyon, Hippies, Water holes & Pro Climbing - 45 mins
- Hiking round trip: Tunte, Degollada de la Manzanilla & Cruz Grande - 4.5 hours
- Ayaguares roundtrip - 5 hours
- Roadtrip by Car: Mountains, monuments & villages - 4 hours
- 40 min walk around the finca through palm tree jungle
Contact Bohemian Hideaway SL
Calle Ingenio 52
35280 Santa Lucia